The 2015 Electra Glide® Ultra Classic® Low offers the lowest seat height available in a premium touring bike and a package of features designed to address comfort and fit issues fit for riders under 5 feet 7 inches tall.
Those features include:
- A seat height of 25.6 inches allows more riders to place both feet flat on the ground when the motorcycle is stopped, and a new low-profile seat reduces the reach to the foot controls. Premium lowered front and rear suspension lowers the bike’s center of gravity and makes it easier to lift the motorcycle off its jiffy stand, yet delivers outstanding comfort and handling.
- The overall width of the primary drive housing and derby cover are reduced to further improve leg clearance to the ground.
- A pull-back handlebar places hand controls two inches closer to the rider, putting many riders in a more comfortable position that can reduce back and shoulder strain.
- Smaller-diameter hand grips reduce the finger reach to the brake and clutch levers.
- Assist and Slip (A&S) hydraulic clutch reduces lever effort 23 percent, a key benefit in stop- and-go traffic.
- A new passenger footboard mount allows the footboards to be folded up so they are out of the way when pushing the motorcycle in a garage or driveway.
- A new toe tab extension reduces the reach required to retract the jiffy stand.
Visually indistinguishable from standard Harley-Davidson Touring models, the Ultra Classic® Low is equipped with the full complement of Project RUSHMORE features that set the standard for long-haul touring comfort and convenience. The High Output Twin Cam 103™ engine provides abundant power for touring two-up and confident passing. A wind tunnel-tested Batwing fairing with Splitstream vent limits head buffeting.
The Boom!™ Box 4.3 audio system features Bluetooth capability and a 25-watt per channel amplifier driving four speakers. A King Tour-Pak® and hard saddlebags with One touch latches, Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS, Daymaker™ LED lighting, electronic cruise control, and the H-D® Smart Security System are standard features.